The first and foremost step is to provide the beneficiary’s name and mobile number attached to the mobile wallet where transaction is intended to take place.
1. IMTO verifies the beneficiary’s mobile number and checks for mobile wallet linked to the number
2. Depending on the mobile wallet and level of KYC, different notifications will be sent to the receiver.
3. IMTO platform (FX engine) shows the forex rate for the day and sender fees
4. If the sender agrees to the above then he/she can pay the requisite amount to the IMTO
6. IMTO puts the amount in the system and waits for confirmation
7. IMTO generates a settlement report/receipt.